[StBernard] Return - Rebuild - Remain

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 12 00:12:54 EDT 2005

Thanks for this forum. I look forward to checking my e-mail to get any info
about home. I have spoken to a lot of people with concerns about returning
to St. Bernard, and most want to know if we will be able to get flood
insurance again. I have heard that you can cover your house up to 3 times
before the NFI program will cancel. Does anyone know if this is true? My
home is close to Paris Road and had 3.5 feet of water, with very little
structual damage. I want to clean up and go home, but I need to know if I
will be covered for any future floods.

Thanks,

Lee Barrilleaux