[StBernard] Debris Removal and Thank you to Westley for hosting this serv...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 12 11:10:16 EDT 2005

Craig,

Thank your note regarding the bird bath at my in-laws. It is now sitting in
the middle of what used to be a nice set of round bushes and yes it was
pulled out of the trash pile for and is good for another day.

Anyway... I truly appreciate all the information you keep giving us from St.
Bernard. Also thank you to everyone for helping my father figure out how to
get his roof blue tarped since he is rebuilding on Pelitere.

I have another question with regards to clean up of houses... how do you
wish the chemicals separated so the trash people will know? Do we place
them with our refrigerators which are being placed near the street or in a
separate pile?

Thank you,
Amanda
from Charles Court in Chalmette