[StBernard] Accounting Job Opportunity

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 13 20:09:43 EDT 2005

If there are any accountants out there out of work and/or looking for a
job opportunity I would like to hear from you. I am looking for a non CPA
accountant (not bookkeeper) to help me with a client to prepare their
financial statements on a DOS accounting program. I know it sounds
strange to hear companies still using DOS but it is functional for what
they are doing. Time is of the essence and a decision has to be made
quickly for this position. The project will run at least for three months
filling in as interim Controller. After that we will run into tax season
and there is possibly room to move into the public accountant field with
me and Christie. Please email your interest in this opportunity along
with your resume and minimum salary requirements (I don't want to create
any false hopes for either one of us if possible) to
dan at danjohnsoncpa.com. Under the circumstances your resume does not have
to be fancy. I'm looking for the facts. Thanks.

Dan Johnson