[StBernard] Knights of Columbus Disaster Assistance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 13 20:10:59 EDT 2005

For those of you who are Knights of Columbus members I have attached an
application for disaster assistance provided by the Louisiana State
Council. I was at a meeting last night with about 300 brothers looking
for assistance. They only had assistance for about 150 but they handed
out these applications that I heard might be as high as $1,000. I hope
that was not a rumor. Nonetheless send the completed form to your
district deputy and wait and hopefully watch the magic. Sorry for
wrinkled format. The application was folded in my pocket all day.

Dan Johnson
Janssen Council 3068