[StBernard] Clean up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 16 12:53:39 EDT 2005

Editors note: I think this message should be directed towards Craig
since he is on the Council and Mr. Jimmy isn't.

----
Mr. Licciardi:
Last weekend, after speaking with three different individuals operating
"bobcats", I attempted to locate you per their instructions. I needed
help to push my gates open (they are electric) and pull my two
automobiles out from under the carport and push the "muck" out of the
driveway. Towards the end of the day one of the men I spoke to at least
passed by and pushed my gates open and clearen the muck up to the rear
of the car. I timed it; 3.5 minutes. I am grateful that he did that,
because I am sure that he was doing it on his own. I know they have
schedules, but another five minutes pulling the cars out would have
enabled me to have access to the garage and side door to my house. How
can I obtain approval or arrange to have one of your workers pull the
cars out for me this weekend? I have no problem paying a reasonable
charge for this, because four of us couldn't move the vehicles. Please
let me know. My cell phone is 504-228-1542. Thank you for reviewing my
request and (hopefully) responding.

John Richardson