[StBernard] State Farm Bills to be Sent

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 19:57:23 EDT 2005

State Farm Bills To Be Sent Out

October 17, 2005

----

State Farm Pay Plan Call Center (1-888-311-7377)

During the week of 10-17, your State Farm Pay Plan bills will be sent out.
If you are uncertain that State Farm has your CORRECT CURRENT billing
address, you should contact the number at the top of this email.

Side Note: 97% of all claims filed with State Farm have been contacted. If
you have not been contacted since you have filed your claim it is HIGHLY
LIKELY that we do not have your current phone number. In this case, please
call 1-800-SF CLAIM, so that we can help you immediately.

Marvin LeBlanc, St. Bernard Parish State Farm Liaison
marvin.leblanc.cdia at statefarm.com