[StBernard] St Mark Mass - Saturday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 20:07:28 EDT 2005

Wesley, thanks for all the updates... if you happen to hear about masses for
Our Lady Of Lourdes, can you please pass these alon also..

thanks,
coleen
---------

Coleen,

According to this weeks Clarion Herald, Fr. Lipps held a mass last week at
St. Mark Church in Gonzales. I haven't had any word from any of the other
churches within the St. Bernard Deanery.

You may want to contact information or the Diocese of Baton Rouge to get
more information about whether or not Fr. Lipps will be doing any more
masses at St. Mark (Gonzales).

Since Fr. Mark is reading these emails also, maybe he can send out a
schedule of who will be doing mass each week at Our Lady of Prompt Succor in
Chalmette?

Be good to yourself,
Westley