[StBernard] Surface Specialties, LLC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 21:11:26 EDT 2005

Westley,

This is Russell Palazzolo. Our business, Surface Specialties, LLC is
awaiting to return to St. Bernard Parish. We have just acquired a building
in Chalmette to return operations to St. Bernard. Our "new" shop is
currently located in Slidell, LA. We will soon operate two shops to service
both the residents that plan on returning to St. Bernard and the residents
that plan to relocate.

SURFACE SPECIALTIES, LLC
"Your One Stop Countertop Shop"
Solid Surface * Laminate * Granite * Engineered Stone
Surfacing Louisiana and Mississippi
(504) 915-5314 * (985) 201-1565 * (985) 661-9116 fax
Certified/ Insured

Increased discount for St. Bernard Parish residents.

Thanking you in advance,

The Palazzolo Family
Russell, Vonda, Russell, Anthony
St. Bernard Born and Bred