[StBernard] Debris removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 22:13:31 EDT 2005

Craig:
I have a question about the debris removal: I am having to clear out my home
alone and it is taking quite a bit of time as one can imagine. How many
times will the debris removal teams visit a location once the form has been
sent in? I am wondering if I should wait until I am almost done with the
house to send in the form if they will only make one visit. I look forward
to your reply.
Sincerely,
Darryl J. Barrios

RESPONSE

The debris removal procedure will continue passing through the particular
zones of the process. We have been told that it should only be 3 - 4 days
that debris should sit once the right of entry issue is resolved.

God Bless,
Craig