[StBernard] Grid Inspections

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 18 14:41:03 EDT 2005

Can anyone advise what is going on with the Grid 1 inspections? I am in
this inspection area, which should be occurring this week. My
understanding from the limited (and I do mean limited) information that
I have been able to pry out of my Allstate adjuster is that he would be
in my area for this system, but could not identify when, could not
identify if he would do my house, really could not identify much of
anything.

I INSISTED that I wanted to be present for this inspection, and that I
would be willing to come on just a couple of hours notice, so that I
could get there. I have left multiple messages for him since then,
without response. We have evidence of wind damage that someone who
was not the homeowner would not necessarily see, and I am outdone that I
may not be allowed to prove that. If anyone has been privy to this
Grid 1 inspection process, could you please email me with how/when it
was done.

Craig, if you can get us any information on this process it would be
greatly appreciated.

Also, I am seeking information on the remediation funds available above
the flood insurance proceeds to rebuild your home higher.

Thanks for any assistance.

[Cindy E. Crocker] cindy0964 at aol.com