[StBernard] FREE NOTARY!!! When I am in the Parish Oct 18, 19, 20 & Sat 22nd!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 18 14:49:09 EDT 2005

Dear Westley,
Please post this...
**
*FREE NOTARY*

James Murrell, Attorney at Law
(Semi-Retired & NOT looking for clients)
2100 Pelitere Street, Chalmette, LA 70043
Cell 985-640-5552 (Currently in Exile in Lafayette)

ANYONE needing a DOCUMENT NOTORIZED may come by my home
whenever I am in Chalmette cleaning up or rebuilding.
*I will be in October 18-19 & 20 & Sat 22nd THIS WEEK!!!*
Call my cell or just stop by - NO CHARGE,
this is my small contribution to rebuilding /"Da Parish"/

/God's grant of Serenity isn't freedom from the storm - it is peace
within the storm./