[StBernard] Fema Trailer Info Please

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 20 13:31:59 EDT 2005

My father's property was flagged and spray painted so they would know
where to place the FEMA trailer... so if you are driving thru the Parish
and see little flags in someone's front lawn it is a sign of hope...
that person is rebuilding... which is great for our Parish... my Father
expects his trailer as early as this weekend but no later than the end
of next week... Sounds to me like FEMA is trying very hard to place
trailers on properties in St. Bernard...
Amanda