[StBernard] car craft

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 21 20:28:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

I NEED to get in touch w/ someone at Car Craft. I have
a car there that was wrecked and I don't believe they
started to fix it, but my insurance company paid for
the repairs. I made a claim, assuming it was flooded,
but they need to pick up the car and they are asking
about the check they had given to car craft for the
damage, before I get the money for the car.

If anyone can give me contact info for someone at Car
Craft I would greatly appreciate it or you can contact
me at 504.460.1948 or 503.432.5775.

Amanda Bergeron
bugluv23 at yahoo.com

p.s. the car is a Toyota Camry, silver, 2002