[StBernard] 4-H Report

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 21 20:33:56 EDT 2005

4-H Update

October 20, 2005

----

Dear 4-H Member:

A lot has happened in the past two months, and we are just now
beginning to catch up. We know you all are in new surroundings, new homes,
new schools, and maybe even new states. We want you to know that we are
still interested in your well being. We hope you and your families are all
safe and together and that you are adjusting to your new situations.

Because we are concerned, we hope that you will continue to do
your best in school and make new friends. We want to encourage you to
continue to be involved in the 4-H program and participate in school
activities. We want you to know that no matter where you are that we will
always think of you as our kids. Every one of you is special and important
to us. We want to know where you are and how you are doing. In closing, we
simply want you to know that we miss you all.

We will soon have a trailer set up in the parking lot of the
Government Complex. However, for now, we have no phone service or mailing
address. So, for now, I am giving you our email addresses and a temporary
phone number and mailing address. Please be patient with us if we cannot
get back to you right away. But know that we will contact you.

God bless you all and your families and St. Bernard Parish.

Our email addresses are:
wburgess at agcenter.lsu.edu
lfaust at agcenter.lsu.edu

Our Jefferson Parish phone number is: (504) 838-1170

The Jefferson Parish mailing address is: 6640 Riverside Drive, Ste. 200,
Metairie, LA 70003-7110