[StBernard] Returning Business

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 21 20:46:52 EDT 2005

Hi, Steve I read your email with tears in my heart at
the sitution you are in. Looking around the parish, I
can't see how there will be enough people to support
you for months. Gilbert and I are working to bring our
house back because we couldn't afford to walk away
from our investment with no flood coverage. I see afew
families cleaning out their houses but I fear we have
ayear or more before the community might return. There
are many true paths, and your life may be on another
one at this time. Love, Suzy Andry