[StBernard] Water to my neighborhood

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 22 19:25:40 EDT 2005

Hey I was trying to find out if "Coach" Taffaro would happen to know
when the water would possibly be restored past the Violet Canal. I live
on Riverbend Drive and FEMA says that they have a trailer for me, but I
don't know what to tell them because I do not have water. Also, what
about the electricity? I talked to Entergy today and the woman said that
they do not put up the temporary pole, but an electrician should. Does
FEMA supply that or do I have to find someone? Do I tell FEMA that my
property is ready and have them bring the trailer down? I am confused as
to what I should do.

Thanks,
Jamie Gaudry Menesses