[StBernard] 4' of flood water

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 22 19:24:06 EDT 2005

Thanks for all of the info. you and this site has provided.

A while back I read an e-mail about flood ins. covering up to the 4'
level and homeowners covering everything above. I have not heard or read
anything since. Any truth to this??

I called Boasso office and the lady who answered, who said she lives in
the parish and was flooded, said she didn't hear anything.

Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David Becknel

Ps: Any news about teachers needed in the parish? As my wife Sheila who
was a kinder garden teacher in St. Bernard is now out of work. The last
e-mail she read said to look for work elsewhere.