[StBernard] - Question about Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 24 17:14:41 EDT 2005

No problem Craig. I am confident that the sampling and video documentation
of individual homes can be accomplished in a reasonable time period that
should coincide with your plans. I will call Sidney now. Another possibility
is that if all the sampling/documentation can not be accomplished before the
Parish is ready to commence demolition, we could certainly complete it in
the areas that are scheduled to be demolished first so as to not impede the
recovery process.Do you have a number where we can reach you ? Val 504
410-9611 or cells 504 495-9666 or 318 332-7858.

Val Patrick Exnicios, Esq.
Liska, Exnicios & Nungesser
Attorneys-At-Law