[StBernard] Trailers on Property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 26 20:40:37 EDT 2005

Yes, they signed us up on Sunday stating a generator was OK. They called me
on Monday and told me we could not have a trailer without power and we could
not use a generator. I have talked to Entergy and they said I would need a
contractor's pole put up by an electrician or have a licensed electrician
fix the house. We called an electrician in St. Bernard we know and he said
that at a meeting on Monday, FEMA said they were going to put up these poles
for you for free. So on Friday, I am going back to FEMA at the Walmart and
ask them to put us at the top of the list.

Martha