[StBernard] Plans Being Made To Open A Post Office in St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 20:51:07 EDT 2005

Westley,

Can someone tell me where the "black hole" is that all my mail fell
into from August 28th til now??? I am getting mail sparatically, and I
need to find out when I can expect the Postal Service to catch up and
deliver all my mail that is still missing?? What happened to, nor rain,
nor sleet, nor dark of night?? I guess they didn't figure on hurricanes!
If a private business was so ineffective/inefficient, they would be long
out of business! But then, we are talking about a government entity, and
the don't have to follow the same rules. We just pay their salaries and
administrative cost; why should I expect some sort of high level of
service??

Steve Fecke