[StBernard] Plans Being Made To Open A Post Office in St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 23:18:45 EDT 2005

Steve,

I wish I could answer that. All I have heard from the post office is that
"it is on a truck headed this way." I think the truck driver needs OnStar
or something since he seems to be lost.

Have you been to the post office in Covington? I've been able to go a
couple of times and they are recommending that you go about once a week if
you have filled out a change of address form, more often if you haven't.

One tip, at least for the time being, as long as you can give an address and
name, you can pick up the mail, no ID needed. I've picked up for friends
the couple of times I went.

Westley

Westley,

Can someone tell me where the "black hole" is that all my mail fell
into from August 28th til now??? I am getting mail sparatically, and I
need to find out when I can expect the Postal Service to catch up and
deliver all my mail that is still missing?? What happened to, nor rain,
nor sleet, nor dark of night?? I guess they didn't figure on hurricanes!
If a private business was so ineffective/inefficient, they would be long
out of business! But then, we are talking about a government entity, and
the don't have to follow the same rules. We just pay their salaries and
administrative cost; why should I expect some sort of high level of
service??

Steve Fecke