[StBernard] Appliance Removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 29 13:11:05 EDT 2005

My daughter Ashley who is now working for the SBPG has told me that there
is a St. Bernard Parish Government table at the FEMA tent. If you go and
sit down at that table you can get information about the National Guard
removing your "White Goods". What are White Goods, I ask. She says it is
the appliances in your home, don't you know. No, I don't, I reply.
Apparently that is the best kept secret at the parish. The National Guard
is situated at the garden section of the Walmart. Yes, I know, not very
visible. I was at the FEMA tent last week and no one said a thing. Let me
know if anyone is successful in this matter.

Dan Johnson