[StBernard] STUPID QUESTION

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 3 23:06:40 EST 2005

Hi Mrs. Simms,

Good to hear from a fellow St. Bernardian. I'm in Brentwood, TN.
Near Nashville!! When we evacuated from Katrina, we evacuated to my
brothers near Lafayette, then BAMM, we had to evacuate again for Rita. When
we tried to get a hotel, the closest we could find was in the Nashville
area. So here we landed.

It makes me sad to know we won't be returning to the parish we
loved, but i'm grateful that me and my family are alive and starting new
memories. I'm sad too that I can't return to my beloved parish due to
health issues. I just can't take the chance with all the toxins and mold.
Are you gonna rebuild??

God Bless and best of luck with the decisions you have to make.

Rena Daniel