[StBernard] Where are the Children?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 3 23:06:40 EST 2005

thank you very much. you are the first sign of intelligent life i have seen
to rise up out of post katrina trgedy. i left st. bernard with my children
in 1991. and should have done it sooner. since then i have lost innumerable
family members to cancer from trying to eeek out a subsistent living in a
place where you can't make a decent wage unless you are related to someone
in a refinery or on the political payroll. i am sorry but this is how i
feel. I LOVE EVERYONE THAT STAYED DOWN THERE but i am glad i was able to get

me and my children out when i did. GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE

Ben Leonardi