[StBernard] Rose Peterson

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 3 23:06:40 EST 2005

westly,

I'm an exChalmette girl, grew up there, but my family was there and have
basically had to relocate. You're doing a terrific job and I'm able to pass
on information to them and members of Covenent United Methodist Church
because of your good work. There's a halo with your name on it, I
gar--on--tee, as Justin Wilson would say.

Our family is still trying to contact an old family friend, Ms. Rose
Peterson, and her daughter Charlene, who had a place in that strip shopping
center next to the first station by Packenham. I think it was the Olive
Branch.

If anyone knows their whereabouts, please email Ladybirdms at aol.com so I can
pass on the information to our family and church family.

Thanks again for what you're doing. Nola.com started the information
hotline, but you continue it on a very, very personal level. It's people
like you who have always made St. Bernard special.
God Bless,
Jeri "Comeaux" Hastings