[StBernard] Helping Your Child Adjust After A Move To A New Home Or School

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 3 23:06:40 EST 2005

Craig, is there anything you do NOT do?

Back to GLC parking lot, I hear you were in contact with our pastor as well.
I am the secretary of our council and head the social ministry. (or was??>)
Anyways, I emailed PJ that , once the lot is cleaned, maybe Servants of
Christ could use it for distribution of that food/water from California that
is waiting for a contact. None of this is clear nor cleared, but I think it
would be a great site, visible and accessible. I hope someone can find a
Servant of Christ in the surroundings.
By January we are moving to Metairie so I myself will be closer. Presently
in St Francisville, yet my husband is down the road more often than I.

Gabyhaze