[StBernard] Looting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 4 07:31:33 EST 2005

Hey Mr Craig or Mr Westley:

A note about the looting, our home was secure when we left for the storm,
and when returned it was no longer. I understand that every home had to be
searched for the unfortunate by they was our door was broken down it was
never able to be closed again. I home has been looted at least twice since
the storm. We live in Planation Village in Poydras and had a two story
home. Everything on the second floor made out ok until somebody decided to
help themselves to the little that we had left. This low life stole our
window units broke stuff and through the few possession that me and my
children had left all over the place. Please get the word out that looting
is happening. We want to put a trailer on our property to stay is so that
we can go back and forth to Lafayette to work on rebuilding our home, but we
don't want that stuff to get stolen either. Thanks and God Bless Saint
Bernard. We Will Be Back.

Melissa Bruno & Stephen Hernandez