[StBernard] Murphy thing..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 00:23:27 EST 2005

Craig maybe you can help me with this...

I had a friend go to retrieve some things from my house while down in
the parish cleaning his own home. By the way, he needs white goods and trash
picked up 2820 Farmsite road. While in my house digging through the debris,
he noted an oily substance in the dirt and on my stuff. I lived in Deer
Creek (Meraux/Violet border). Since he is a mechanic, I am inclined to
believe him when he says it's oil. Could this be from Murphy? I know they
have the "Spill zone" but did flood waters possibly carry it further than
they thought? Is it possible that something else from somewhere/someone else
is responsible for this? Any help would be appreciated. Also what's the word
on the benzine spill?

Thanks for your continued information and help

Wendy