[StBernard] MRGO issue

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 10 00:02:09 EST 2005

Can somebody shed some light on the dredging of the MRGO. Is this true??
What do we as a community have to do to keep this waterway closed? It is
not used by too many ships to come through. It is 50% of the reason i do
not have a home to bring my newborn home to.
I will return to St bernard but my decision will be difficult if nothing is
done with the MRGO.
I know i'm not alone with this issue. If they are dredging MRGO out then we
will be in the same spot before katrina. Why dont they spend the money to
repair the leeves instead of digging St bernard's grave. My family has been
in St Bernard for 70 years and we plan on coming back. CLOSE MRGO.

Robert C.