[StBernard] HEALTH INSURANCE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 09:01:39 EST 2005

Regarding health insurance,

My understanding was that during the state of emergency there was no
cancellations of flood or homeowner policies. I am not aware of an order
regarding health insurance- I believe that the normal laws governing the
coverage remained in effect which means COBRA. As far as the sick time and
other unpaid leave- I believe that is handled consistent with the company
policy for any other time- if you do not get any resolution, it may be best
to check with an attorney as I am not or a labor expert as I am not one.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig Taffaro