[StBernard] Murphy thing..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 11 09:02:14 EST 2005

Randy,

Your best bet is to file a claim with Murphy. Their oil is thumbprinted
which means they can identiofy the oil from their plant so if it is theirs
they will be responsible. If you have not claimed with them yet, then
definitely do so 1-877-511-1006- it can't hurt.

I do not have any other reports of an air recon- If the state police
witnessed this, then there should be a report filed with them and nothing to
that effect has come to us. It would be helpful if your state police contact
can track that report for us.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig