[StBernard] Automobile Registrations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 12 14:30:17 EST 2005

Bianca,

I am not sure on this one but I believe that as long as you have the proof
of purchase or legitmate bill of sale you can take title where you are.
Have the VIN and make and model of the purchased vehicle in your proof of
purchase. Check with any title agency- they can probably give you specific
instructions.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig Taffaro