[StBernard] Wishlists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 20:02:53 EST 2005

The domino sugar 'family' is a good thought too for Christmas.
AvtrGrl at aol.com is a reliefspark volunteer and is quite resourcefull. Amanda
can surely help with this. She reads the list as well and hope she sees
this. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

In a message dated 11/13/2005 1:15:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,