[StBernard] Craig, please send me an email with a contact number... thank you...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 20:06:11 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/12/2005 5:42:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, AvtrGrl
writes:

GLC parking lot thru the help of the Gaby

Actually through the help of Walter Boasso's people and Craig Taffaro via
Westley's list, without none of this would have happened. THANKS to all who
are helping getting crypts removed, cars towed, parking lots scraped and
allowed use of portapotties and whatever else basic needs we have to help
rebuild our parish.

Someone mentioned Domino Sugar trailers for christmas project as well. Lets
do it.

Gaby