[StBernard] People dumping trash

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 20:05:14 EST 2005

I see trash dumped that was clearly brought to unauthorized places via a
trailer or truck.
At the end of our street on Meraux Lane is a pile of trash, large tools,
sheet rock etc that was dumped right where the 'turn-around' is on Florida
Avenue. This is disgusting. Although one can turn around in ones drive way,
many go to the end of the street to turn more safely, but not anymore as
there is this pile. And a pile will ask for more piles as people think it is
now a landfill. Ugly too.

Seems that some people dont realize that there are places to officially dump
trash.

Can we request this debris to be picked up as storm debris? There is no real
address as it is the 40 arpent end of Meraux Lane.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Gaby