[StBernard] The NEW St. Bernard Awaits You!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 20:12:34 EST 2005

<So what would you like to "see" in your New St. Bernard?>

Marvin,
I definitely like the new themed neighborhood idea..........and I think it
should feature houses in an assortment of price ranges.

We need neighborhoods that would be communities again. Like with a walking
track, or a park with swings for the kids, or a club with a swimming pool.
Things like this would encourage people to be more active in their community
of neighbors.

Tracie Brown
2101 Judy Drive
Meraux, LA 70075