[StBernard] Rebuilding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 20:19:20 EST 2005

Hello

I would like to know when I can start to rebuild my house. I lived on
Florida Ave. and my house was down to the slab. I have cleaned my lot off
and would like to rebuild. I see on the St. Bernard web site that if you
are 1' above BFE then the premium would be $641 a year. I have my
certificate of evaluation with me and I was in area AE and 1' above BFE. If
I am reading this right and my flood insurance would be $641 a year. Then I
am ready to start looking for a contractor to build. When will they start
to give permits to build new construction?

Thanks

David