[StBernard] Home inspections

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 14 22:31:55 EST 2005

Westley,
I have a question that has been bothering me so I decided to ask; perhaps
you or Craig could answer this one: My flood insurance adjuster paid the
maximum on my policy, essentially deeming the residence destroyed. After
paying the mortgage I was left with a pittance to put down on a new home. I
do not intend on rebuilding on the present location at 3212 Maureen Dr,
Meraux.
I haven't heard from anyone regarding the inspections being perfromed by the

parish. I suspect they may only give an ambivilent answer. Not intending to
rebuild, if I wanted the structure torn down would it be done at no cost,
even if it wasn't deemed hazardous?
Inquiring minds want to know.

God Bless,
Butch Shartle,