[StBernard] Height requirements

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 15 16:58:48 EST 2005

There is no new height requirement at this time. There is
discussion about
the construction of new homes and if there should be changes to
that.

Different scenario:
No height requirement but we wish to elevate.
What are the issues with building permits if we want to elevate without it
being required? We are thinking of a house in the style of Venetian Isle,
but our street has all ranch type housing, brick, on slab about 3 feet above
sea level.
It would look funny if there is suddenly a house high with the garage
underneath. Will that be allowed? Or where can I find out?

Gaby