[StBernard] The New St. Bernard awaits you!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 16 14:49:52 EST 2005

There is one in Hammond. I am certain that the council in Hammond would be
glad to share the information that led to the building and conditions of the
skatepark.

________________________________

I like the idea of a skate board park that came up here. There is a guy, a
pastor, who was an intern at our church a few years back, who always wanted
to build one here, but it did not happen then. I contacted him already with
this thought and he has great connections in the skate boarding scene. This
sounds like a mission project conceived and to be born. I think he can get a
group to design and build if the parish will have it. Project of the church.
Wow.
Please keep it in the plans, either wooden movable ramps or more permanent
cement type. How about it.

Gaby