[StBernard] What about using our Change of Address with the USPS?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 16 14:52:57 EST 2005

Craig,
The only problem I see with that is the simply many people have moved on
from those temporary addresses or had two or three new addresses. Maybe to
make it simple for the Parish could there be a database entry form on the
Parish website and we could all enter our current mailing information... or
better yet... can you get the forwarding addresses from the USPS? Just a
thought as there will be thousands of people who have changed addresses
since filling out FEMA paperwork.
Amanda

Amanda,

If anyone has changed there mailing address and has not updated their
records with FEMA, then they really need to do so. From a personal level,
people should make sure FEMA has absolutely no problem with mailing them any
paperwork or reaching them by phone. You can even update your records
yourself online without having to visit a DRC.

Westley