[StBernard] Ideas for the new St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 07:51:31 EST 2005

Sam,

Government by the people , for the people and of the people........I believe
this is the peoples' wish, to get rid of these kinds of businesses. No good
comes from this kind of business. It brings in the wrong crowd. It
demoralizes a society. This is not what we want in our parish! In this
case, it is the PEOPLE asking the government to close the businesses, not
the govenment telling the people they can't have these businesses.

Michelle