[StBernard] Council Asks State to Sue Insurance Companies

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 19:01:03 EST 2005

Taffaro has also asked parish residents to come forward if they have
video
footage of wind causing damage during Katrina, which would be proof
that the
flood wasn't the only source of damage to homes and businesses.

Our neighbor stayed for the storm and sadly he lost his wife. He offered to
help us by offering to act as an eye witness to our entire fence bending
over many hours before the surge. Maybe if there is not video the Parish
could use some eye witnesses.

Amanda