[StBernard] Adult Bookstores

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 18 20:02:22 EST 2005

Gaby,
Check your priorities. You're concerned with these bookstores which
are near
no children, and I think one of them is in Orleans Parish

Checked them, still against the porn stores on Paris Road as I drive my
daughter passed there twice daily. (or have and will again one day when we
get to move back).
Being against porn stores on major highways, does not mean I am for bars and
cigarettes. Wished they were elsewhere too.
Anyways, this discussion might escalate into some argument where neither
side will change their opinion. You are entitled to yours, I am entitled to
mine.
So, I stay against the stores but dont really want to keep repeating myself
about it. Just allow me the freedom of my opinion against them, ok?

Gaby