[StBernard] MESSAGE FOR MARVIN LE BLANC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 19 15:49:39 EST 2005

Yes, Westley. Please get us linked up. My thinking is that if u go to
sbpg.net, da-parish.com, st-bernard.la.us, stbernardchamber.org &
stbpcrc.com that whatever site you originally went to that site would have
LINKS to all others. Can we get this done without too much red tape?

ACCURATE, CURRENT, TIMELY Information is the biggest concerns to all St.
Bernardians at this time.

These 8 Areas are the 8 areas the Louisiana Recovery Authority has asked us
to use to build the Master Plan that St. Bernard has to complete for January
25, 06.

Economic Development (Marvin LeBlanc/Cliff Reuther)
Housing/Community Development/Quality of Life (Cliff Reuther/Marvin LeBlanc)
Workforce Development/Education (Ron Chapman,Glenn Borne)
Coastal Protection (Dr. Don Duplantier, Kenny Campo)
Transportation/Infrastructure (Glenn Borne, Danny Bourgeois)
Public Safety (VJ Dauterive)
Fiscal Stability/Outreach Resources (Danny Bourgeois)
Environmental (John Finckbeiner)

Another question> I think you are already working on making the Citizens
Recovery Commission site "input" friendly for all St. Bernard Citizens by
posting the 8 separate areas. This will help the CRC tremendously in
organizing all the great ideas.

St. Bernardians should be able to "click on" any of the "8" areas & leave
their thoughts, dreams & ideas.

Then when we have to review each area all of the information is organized &
compiled efficiently.

Time is of the essence!!

<http://presence.webmail.aol.com/IM/?sn=gndq> Marvin LeBlanc
Marvin.leblanc.cdia at statefarm.com
Citizens Recovery Committee
Economic Development Chairman
======================

Important Numbers at a Glance

1-800-SF-Claim (report your claim)
1-800-381-1538 (your auto was left behind in Katrina's path)
1-573-499-2808 (you need to change car coverages)
1-800-621-FEMA
1-800-931-9548 (Fair Plan)
1-225-293-5900 (For Status of your Fair Plan Claim)
1-800-975-7585 (American Red Cross)
1-866-438-4636 (American Red Cross)
1-877-511-1006 (Murphy Oil Claim u need to make)