[StBernard] Met Life

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 19 15:35:05 EST 2005

I have Met Life Insurance for homeowners and they are not as good as you
think. First, they go to my house in Lexington

Place without me. The adjuster says he is going to call back after he does
his first estimate.

He never does. Three weeks later I call, and from his report, he gives us
money for the roof and fence.

I call back and ask the lady on the phone what about the shed and patio
cover. She looks at the pictures and says it looks like you have an above
ground swimming pool on the right and a red brick shed on the left.

I told her my shed was aluminum and no swimming pool. Come to find out, she
had pictures from a different house.

Oh yes, they are relly good. Three days later they call back and tells my
wife that if you really have that 4 foot diameter oak tree that crushed your
aluminum shed, it was cause by rising water.

Get Met, they pay.

Angelo P.