[StBernard] Murphy Oil Spill Area Debris Cleanup-Reply

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 22:36:59 EST 2005

Dear Ms. Lindbery, I want to speak to the Region 6 person who is
responsible for the management of the clean-up of the Murphy spill area
in St. Bernard Parish. Please have them call me asap at 504-473-3470.
There is going to be a public health problem that will need the Center
for Disease Control if you don't get the debris out of the
neighborhoods. If it's so hazardous that it can't go to a C&D landfill,
them get it out now. If it's not that hazardous, then get it out now.
Either way, EPA is making our neighborhood a landfill that the public
is working in to save their homes and businesses.

Deborah Keller, P.E.
504-473-3470
ddk120757 at aol.com