[StBernard] Paris Road Pornshops

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 22:37:35 EST 2005

Apparently some of my parish neighbors had issues with my suggestion
that we
continue to work with Orleans Parish to eliminate the adult video
(entertainment?) stores on Paris Road. I was not implying to "get
rid of
Bourbon street" or any of the like

I feel similar. Having lived in Hamburg, frequented Paris and Amsterdam, I
think those red light districts are a neat compromise. All in one place and
more than you ask for, and not visible to kids, and easily avoided by those
who just dont care about them. Makes sense to me.

Gaby