[StBernard] CRAIG: Demolition List Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 22:47:36 EST 2005

Craig:

Just curious...

What criteria was used to determine that a home be recommended for
demolition. I'm asking only because I thought for sure mine would have made
the list.

Did they go into the homes? Did they go around to the back or just look at
it from the curb?

My house (8329 Patricia St. - Chalmette - Buccaneer North) doesn't look too
bad from the front, but when you walk around to the back you'll notice the
back 1/2 is on the ground. Also, if your house isn't on the list, can you
still have the Parish (or whoever is contracted to do the work) demolish it
for you? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

-Tony Henry