[StBernard] Adult Bookstores

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 22:48:56 EST 2005

Wendy:

Your points are all valid. I agree with you on all of the spots you speak
of. I always though our parish would have been much better without any of
these places. I do know that those stores were not actually the entrance to
our parish, but perception is reality. If you visit other places in the
country that are nice and family oriented, you do NOT see this sort of
stuff. I've traveled a lot and ALWAYS love to come home to MY PARISH, but I
do wish we could be better by not having those sorts of establishments in
the forefront. I guess we will simply have to agree to disagree on this
one. Good luck with your rebuilding process.

-Tony